HCL has been one of the most successful home grown tech company which has created a good customer base with their decent products that are available within a very competitive price range.
Recently the company unveiled its all new tablet, HCL ME X1 Tab, which is available at an attractive price of RS 7,999 /- INR/-.
Featuring a Full Touchscreen, HCL ME X1 Tablet comes with a 7.0″ Inch WVGA (800 x 480) Pixels Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen, which renders decent quality picture.
Powered by a 1GHz Processor, ME X1 Tablet runs on Android Gingerbread OS. Then for capturing snaps, the company has provided a 2.0MP Camera.
Other details about the tab are given below.
HCL ME X1 Tablet Key Features:
- Full Touchscreen
- 1GHz Processor
- Android Gingerbread OS
- 2.0MP Camera
- MELauncher UI
- Social Networking
- Full HD 1080p Video Support
Also Read | Lemon-LT9-Tablet
HCL ME X1 Tablet Technical Details:
- Operating System : Android v2.3.3 Gingerbread OS
- 2G: GSM 900/1800 MHz
- 3G: WCDMA 1900/2100 MHz
- 7.0″ Inch WVGA (800 x 480) Pixels Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen
- 1GHz Cortex A8 Processor
- Camera: 2.0 Mega Pixels
- RAM: 512MB DDR2
- Internal Memory: 4GB Expandable Up to 32GB
- Multi Format Video Player: AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, RMVB, FLV, H.263, H.264
- Multi Format Audio Player: MP3, WMA, EAAC, OGG, AAC3, WAV
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Sensors: G-Sensor
- Mini USB v2.0
- Mini HDMI
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 3500mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Weight: 391.5 gm
- Dimensions: 192.5 x 121.35 x 12.2 mm
HCL ME X1 Price in India: Rs. 7,999 /- INR (Approx)
The price of this new tab may vary.