Micromax A91 is a brand new handset from Micromax. Till date, the company has launched many mobiles that have preformed well in the market with decent response from the customers. And now A91 is all set to give a stiff competition to the rivals. As powered by a dual Cortex A9 processor (clocked at 1.0 GHz), it will be equipped with a 512 MB RAM.
Priced at Rs 11,000/-, A91 will sport a 4.5 inch Display with FWVGA Resolution. Running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS, the smart-phone is backed by a 1800mAh Battery, enough to give decent backup.
Micromax A91 Specs & Features :
# Also See : Micromax-Q23
- SIM Card Support: Dual
- Operating System: Android 4.0
- Display: 4.5 inch, TFT LCD Capacitive, 2 point multi touch
- Resolution: FWVGA, 480×854
- 1.0 GHz Cortex A9
- PowerVR SGX531 GPU
- RAM: 512 MB
- ROM: 4 GB
- Network Band: WCDMA:2100MHz:GSM900/1800/1900 MHZ
- Rear Camera: 5 MP, no LED flash
- Front Camera: 0.3 MP
- Navigation: GPS, A-GPS with Google Maps
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v3.0:WI-FI:micro USB
- Sensor: G-Sensor, Light feeling sensor, Distance Sensor
- Battery: 1800mAh
- Dimension: 130×66 ×10mm
Micromax A91 Price : Rs. 11,000/-
Also Read | Micromax-A89
The price given above may slightly vary from the actual cost.