At present if you have a budget of 10,000 Rs, then you have a wide variety of models in the market to choose from. And now there is one more smart-phone added to this category. This new handset is Intex Aqua Wonder that runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and is priced at Rs 9,990.
Intex Aqua Wonder comes with a 512 MB of RAM and 1.93GB of internal storage space, expandable up-to 32GB via a microSD card.
This latest smart-phone is equipped with features like Motion sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor and G Sensor. Further this Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) handset even supports 3G connectivity. Backed by a 1800 mAH battery, Aqua Wonder provides a 3.5 hours of talk-time and up to 72 hours of Standby time.
Intex Aqua Wonder Specs & Features :
- 1 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System
- 4.5 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen
- Resolution at 960 x 540 Pixels
- IPS Display
- Dual SIM Phone (GSM+GSM)
- 512 MB of RAM
- 1.93 GB of Internal Memory
- 32 GB of Expandable Memory via microSD
- 1.3 MP Front Facing Camera
- 8 MP Primary Camera with Dual LED Flash
- Light Sensor
- G sensor
- Motion Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- For Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS
- 1800 mAh Battery
Also Read | Intex-Speed-3-5g-v7-2-Data-Card
Intex Aqua Wonder Price : Rs. 9,990/-
The price listed above may slightly vary.