Recently Hewlett-Packard unveiled a follow-up to the company’s x2301 Micro Thin monitor, which Hp named x2401 LED Backlit monitor.
HP X2401 Full HD LED Monitor features a multi-vertical alignment (MVA) panel, though till now the company has not revealed which MVA technology is being used.
For advance connectivity, HP has given Display Port and HDMI. The other features are given below.
HP X2401 Full HD LED Monitor Specifications & Features:
- Screen Size: 24″ LED
- Resolution: Full HD, (1920 x 1080) Pixels
- Contrast Ratio: 5,000:1 (Typical), 10,000,000:1 (Dynamic)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.27675 mm
- Response Time: 12 ms
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Viewing Angle(H/V): 178/178
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- HDMI: 1
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Display Port: Yes
- Power Consumption: 28W (Operational), 0.5W (Standby)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Weight: 4.59 kg
- Dimension: 567 x 431 x 131 mm
HP X2401 Price in India: Rs. 15,268 /- INR. (Approx)
Also See | Samsung-UA22ES4003R-HD-Led-Tv
The Price given above may vary.